February 10, 2016

Husband & Wife 2.0


"Rabbana hab lana min azwajina wa dhuriyyatina qurrata A'yunin waj'alna lil-muttaqina imama."




This month is our month, yes husband and I. This is our second anniversary. Yes, we've been celebrated our marriage on first of february two years ago, but the holy matrimony was held night before. I always ask husband "we have to celebrate our anniversary", I have to remind him everyday 'cause he is that kind of person.haha

This anniversary no fancy photos, but husband bought me 1 kilos of chocolate at D day. Such a surprise!.  Im so grateful to Alloh SWT for husband who always take family on first, his patience and logical thinking are always solve our important and unimportant problems. haha....

Thank you for always beside me through the thick and thin, my best friend. The best partner on  business, live, life, parenting, and bed. :p
Thank you so much for wondrous two years and so on husband. ILY

May Alloh bless our marriage, family, and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment