August 12, 2016

Greenhost Boutique and Grand Zuri Malioboro Hotel Jogjakarta






Hello people,

So long pause for not posting here, just in case this will be a nice information for you I would like to share my experience for spending night and days there.
So happy because last month I had a business trip to Jogja, as I told it is a nostalgic city and it is located not so far from my hometown. So I can went there by bus. Just to minimize the budget hihihi.

So it is the right opportunity to bring enzo along those business trip. a big yay for this mother.
I also take my sister and brother there for taking care Enzo while I have to do some business things.

Greenhost Boutique Hotel Prawirotaman

One of social media hits hotel nowadays, so I have to spend there to enjoy the experience of simple, natural, green, and industrial-modern of interior and ambiance. It has a greenhouse at roof and a lot of hydroponic garden beneath a large glass roof, hydroponic vertical garden around the balcony for each floors. The nice lobby and exterior also describe their name as Greenhost. We also able to enjoy a nice pool and fitness centre there, its located near lobby and restaurant. So photogenic place. 

At the room, this hotel green vibes also can be seen by its furniture material which made from recycle wood and hotel soap is natural and handmade, sandals are better than another hotel. The room also a quite large, so this little toddler among us can run here and there.

Its located at Prawirotaman street which is known as Jalan Bule, a lot of foreigner stayed there, so it must be a lot of food, cafe, and nice scenery along those streets. But dont worry the price is also friendly for domestic tourist or budget tourist like me. :D 

For the breakfast menu, in my opinion various but nothing special. The friendly staff, the room, and the scenery just was 8.5 from ten lah, and at that time the rate only IDR 654 k. So recommended. 

May I visit there again with bapak instead? aamiin

Grand Zuri Malioboro Hotel

We have to left from Greenhost hotel due to my meeting was held at Grand Zuri. We stayed at Grand Zuri for two night. Having breakfast and dinner there was so help us to save money for shopping. haha...

For the room, we spend at superior room so it quite large for the fourth of us. bathroom also nice and hairdryer is set up there. We can enjoy fitness and swimming at the third floor. The pool was also special with glass wall so we can take underwater photos looks like. haha..

It was located so near with Tugu-train station , Malioboro street, Tugu statue of Jogja. Yap located at centre town so ease us to access wherever we want to. 

For the rate at first night I book online by Online travel agen for IDR 750 k and the second night I book directly to hotel and paid IDR 850 k for the same room.

Oh ya, for the coincidence Grand Zuri celebrate its anniversary at 25th of July. Just in case you want to travel at that date and get special promos.

Two nice hotel to spend with family. Just try fellas :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment