April 29, 2016

Ibis Trans Studio Hotel Bandung experience

Last week I had to assign a meeting at Bandung, again. I was glad but another city please heheee. That was my third meeting there, as a mention at other post I loved to explore hotel during business trip because that was the only way to heal my broken hearted separated from Enzo and hubby.

I choose Ibis trans studio over other because its location, It located so near with Trans Studio Mall, Trans Studio amusement park, besides you can find Trans Luxury Hotel at this cluster. Ibis was the budget hotel one right there. Since you know meeting which I attended was always till late, so it should be better if my hotel location near shopping centre, sometime shopping is a cure for this mama *pardon me hubby*.

I stay there for a night, at Thursday night. Due to it was almost weekend, the hotel had been so crowded. A lot of students groups, workers, etc. I had late checked in in 20.00 pm so I got smoking room at 20 floor, oh God. The room was so usual and rather small. I had a "zonk" again after when I want to use water heater to make a tea in the morning, the heater was dusty and I had to spoil a bottle of water due to I noticed that after I poured it into heater, heuheuheu
At bathroom you cant find, toothpaste and tooth brush but don't worry you may buy from minimarket located near hotel, the shower also so low rate of water and the water temperature wasn't easy to adjust.

After get prepared and ready to attend second day meeting, I down to restaurant to have breakfast. Wow, that was so crooowwdd, I wasnt taste all of the menus due to i wasn't in a good mood for eat.

After all, I don't recommend that hotel for finding a comfort and silent serenity or for hotel hoping. But for visitor who only stay there only for sleep, it has a very strategic location. Oh ya, that rate was IDR 838K.

Okay, happy finding hotel traveller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment