June 18, 2014

Welcoming New Little Project


In a few days I had short discussion with hubby about something to do outside our day-by-day activity. Something that challenging and makes benefit for us (read: me) hehehe...
I asked for sewing machine, but I really not sure about my creativity and endurance to stay in one hobby. I'm so friendly with boredom fiuhh...

Suddenly he got a business plan, sure I appreciate and 100% support it. And not with the condition after we analysis may the business plan can be done after me have a birth to our baby or next year. We just so curious where to invest our money right now.

I planned about how to make additional THR on this syawal, hehe.. just short term and in simple manner and hopefully it will be working ! hahaha...
Lets talk to hubby and parents...

Me named it Mukena Asli Bali coz i really imported them from there *sure, kedip2* makes a product catalogue, makes an instagram - still on going hahaha then sell by mouth to mouth hehehe... let's see

So what's ur idea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment