March 18, 2015

Happy 4 Months Old My Sweety Pie





I won’t always cry ‘mommy’ when you leave the room,
and my supermarket tantrums will end too soon.
I won’t always wake, daddy, for cuddles through the night,
and one day you’ll miss having a chocolate face to wipe.
You won’t always wake to find my foot kicking you out of bed,
Or find me sideways on your pillow where you want to lay your head.
You won’t always have to carry me in asleep from the car,
Or piggy back me down the road when my legs can’t walk that far.
so cherish every cuddle, remember them all.
Because one day, mommy, I won’t be this small.

***
I don’t know who the author is, but I do love this poem.







Time really flies, my little sweety pie is turn 4 month old yesterday. I have a mixed feelings. I love to see him grow day by day and looks bigger. Nowadays, he really like to explore, discover new place and things, such as leaves swing, crowded place, walking trees (while we on vehicle). He's a little thumb sucker and love grab everything with his hand than put it into his mouth. He can giggles and laugh out loud then hiccuping in the end. :p

We love our reading and singing session. Our favorite song is I Love You Song - Barney. Actually he's not happy baby all the time. On monday, he'll back to teat of bottle and it makes him little bit cranky. He refused to drink formula milk while mama's milk stock run out. hmm, its really made me feel guilty and frustrated.

Some people say that mother sent to us as our angel, our guardian angel. But I also believe the true angel is the baby whom sent to us. Enzo teach me a lot of things, to be patient, to be not selfish, and so on.

Lets take a deal honey, Ibu will cherish every single moment with you and always help me to make it through. Lets pray together, May Alloh always lead us and ease all the matter. Aamiin.

Happy 4 months old my sweety pie. Be healthy, smart, sholeh, chubbier, taller, and etc. haha
Ibu loves you, everyday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment